Amr email

Emtjeeper

Forum Ride Along
Hey i recently applied for amr hemet and got an email saying

Thank you for your interest in obtaining employment at EMSC or one of EMSC's subsidiaries. EMSC and EMSC's subsidiaries are one of the nation’s premier healthcare providers.
We recently received your interest in employment and we will contact you if we need to follow-up on any of your information. We plan to keep your resume/application in our active file for six months. We wish you the best in your career search.

A friend of mine applying got an email telling her to come in and take the test. Do you know what the reason for this is? Could i get in trouble for using the information from her email to go take the test? Do they keep the information on who gets an email to come in and test?

TriednTrue

Forum Crew Member
You'd definitely get in trouble for inviting yourself to test. I shouldn't say "in trouble" but it would hurt your chances of getting hired there. Yes, they keep track of who is invited to come in and test.

Could be a number of reasons. Did you call their hiring department? I'd start there. Let them know you submitted an app and you're very interested in being employed by them.

OP
OP
E

Emtjeeper

Forum Ride Along
Yeah i figured, no i haven't called i just applied about 4 hours ago. A friend of mine applied few weeks ago. Sad part is i have my certifications and ambulance cert ready to go she has nothing done lol. Could just be the timing i guess. Ill give them a call tomorrow morning.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It can take a while to get a phone call to come in and test. It all depends on if that division is currently hiring or not.

They keep track of who was invited to come in and test. If you come in when you weren't invited to do so there is a chance your application will get tossed.

Just wait. Some people have been waiting 6 months plus to get hired so it could be a while.

I know hemet pass has a list of employees that worked the Coachella and Stagecoach events, usually those people are at the top of the list (I know for sure 5 out of 23 have already been hired on).

While you are waiting you should consider taking the ICS 100, 200, 700, 800 that are offered online through FEMA as you will need them for orientation.

The person to call is the HR manager who is in Rancho, but you're not likely to get any information from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

Emtjeeper

Forum Ride Along
thanks for the information ill defiantly look into those online classes. i know i should apply at other places and will probably have more luck applying outta my city just limited by transportation atm. So just looking for local companys amrs the main one i know about.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm not 100% sure on what other ambulance companies have a base in Hemet. I know AMR is the only 911 ambulance company in the Hemet area (pretty much all of Riverside County).

CRA used to be in hemet. CRA was then bought by Lexxiom. Lexxiom was bought out a couple months ago by Symons ambulance. I don' know if they still deploy out of hemet however.

OP
OP
E

Emtjeeper

Forum Ride Along
Looks like they deploy out of murrieta which is pretty close. Didn't know about that company thanks for the information.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Yea I would definitely NOT show up unless you get an invitation to test etc. They have a list with your names to stop people from doing what you thought of doing. It has happened in the past.

I was on their wait list for 15 months before I got an Interview with them. Today I finished the grueling 2 week orientation :wacko:

They have been having new hire orientation classes every 2-3 weeks according to the FTO's here. I don't even know how all these people get assigned shifts but then again the majority of us are PT so....

I would suggest doing your ICS 100,200,700,800 pronto.

That's pretty much all I have so far...

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
I'm not 100% sure on what other ambulance companies have a base in Hemet. I know AMR is the only 911 ambulance company in the Hemet area (pretty much all of Riverside County).

CRA used to be in hemet. CRA was then bought by Lexxiom. Lexxiom was bought out a couple months ago by Symons ambulance. I don' know if they still deploy out of hemet however.

Sacred Heart Ambulance is the only other company that deploys out of Hemet. Out of the old CRA/Lexxiom station.