Ambulance reck

SCEMT-B

Forum Crew Member
Well its finally happened to me. Almost a full year as a basic and I got into an accident last week on thrusday. My partner and i where transporting a PT back to her house fomr a Doctors appointment. We stopped at a red light and about 30 seconds later we where rear ended by some chick who wasn't paying attention. I was the only one who got hurt. I was in the PT compartment when it all happened. Luckly I wasn't on the bench but in the captains chair. I feel bad tho, I wasn't wearing my seat belt liek should ahve been. I pulls a few muscels in my back and neck and I'm on Medical leave until the doctor clears me next week.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Sorry to hear that, but at least you were in the captains chair!

How was your patient?

Feel better, and keep us updated!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I am sorry for you! Glad to hear your not to injured. Take care of what is hurt, and keep us updated.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I hope you feel better soon! Good Luck!!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hope you feel well soon.

From Chimpie in (looks outside window..sees palm trees.. has no idea where he is)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Get better soon and let us know how you're doing.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Feel better!

OP
OP
S

SCEMT-B

Forum Crew Member
WEll its been a week sicne my misshap and I've returned to work on light duty (IE Riding the desk) :lol: but things are getting better and I should be returning to full status monday hopefuly. As far as the PT in the back, shes OK. She didn't get hurt andI made sure she signed a refusal form :D

OP
OP
S

SCEMT-B

Forum Crew Member
Woot Im back to work! my backs all healed up and they said I could drive like a crazy man again :D