Ambulance Driver certificate not received

mo2002

Forum Crew Member
It has been roughly 40 days and I have not received my temporary ambulance cert or the official one. When I left the DMV I was told I would receive both via mail but neither have come. Do I need to contact that DMV office and see what the hold up is, or do I need to write to an EMS office or something?

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
What state? And they should have given you a copy of the original AKA the temp card at the time you took and passed the test. At least when I renewed mine a few weeks ago here in California that is what happened.

But I also know that we had an employee not receive his on the spot and was told for some reason it had to be reviewed and would be mailed to him

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
mo2002

mo2002

Forum Crew Member
What state? And they should have given you a copy of the original AKA the temp card at the time you took and passed the test. At least when I renewed mine a few weeks ago here in California that is what happened.

But I also know that we had an employee not receive his on the spot and was told for some reason it had to be reviewed and would be mailed to him

CA and mines was not given to me because my license was suspended once in the past 10 years.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah yours was pulled for review then.

OP
OP
mo2002

mo2002

Forum Crew Member
so its possible i'd have to wait the 180 days? if so this is ridiculous. thanks though.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
I would walk into a DMV office and speak with someone

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
I never received anything in the mail from CA DMV. Just got the temporary paper one they issue. Tried to follow up, but got nothing each time.