Amateur surgery on www.break.com

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
This is a video of two girls draining a cyst on a guy's back while he's sitting at a kitchen table. Best as I could tell, they used a drug store scalpel, paper towels, and a flashlight for illumination. Prepare the site? Naw. Gloves? Nope (special shoutout for the uttered wisdom at 3:06). Yes, alcohol was involved, and I'm not referring to sterilizing the site. Utterly amazing, and the sound effects and comments are priceless.

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html

Last edited by a moderator:

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Borderline disgusting....yet like a train wreck, you watch it despite not wanting to.

There's some video out there with a doctor doing the same procedure on a boil on a guy's bottom...the boil was easily 3 times the size of this one.

MendoEMT

Forum Crew Member
OH. MY. GOD. :wacko: I will NEVER eat cottage cheese again!!

Hal9000

Forum Captain
Incredibly undelicious. Still, have to admit that I was transfixed. The gagging sounds made my day. :p

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
didnt have sound... but it just looks like a large zit... not that disgusting... i was imagining pus to be SHOOTING EVERYWHERE... but it wasnt that bad

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Does anybody else have a bad feeling about the way they were saying "oh...oh" at the end of the video?

JonTullos

Forum Captain
That is DISGUSTING. Yes, I'm posting it on my Facebook. :p

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I saw something like this a year or two ago. Same kind of situation but they used a spoon to scoop out the puss. None the less this is still just wrong.

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
As for the 800kg gorilla in the room...
Honestly, who here would be tempted to do that to themself? Who here is the type the pokes at scabs, pimples, skin tags and the like and could forseeably, just maybe see themselves doing that?

I'm not going to lie, while I hope that my rational, sane side would win out, I can't entirely rule out a sudden moment of stupidity followed by instant regret.

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
Thats awesome, i would totally do it. id be more sanitary tho.

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
Here's a haiku to express my feelings

Why did they do that?
The puss just kept coming out
gloves, not expensive

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
This forum is finally geting classy

I object to that
phabib is hardly first
to raise a post's tone

Simple procedure and yet
difficult to perform well

Alcohol clouds minds
His future, though, is quite clear
More pain, more pus, scars.

Last edited by a moderator:

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
"You've got to be kidding me, you've got to be kidding me, You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....Its like a brain!! UH!!!"

Awesome!! I am loving the gagging sounds!^_^

OP
OP
Tincanfireman

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
And from first-hand knowledge, I can tell you that the stupid thing will eventually grow back. Fortunately, as long as it doesn't get infected, it will just be a lump. This was an infected one, probably from an ingrown hair. (No, this one wasn't me BTW...)

A36

Forum Probie
Damnit! I was just about to eat some stuffed shells!

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
As gross as it is, I'm really not bothered by that a whole lot (thanks to researching staphylococcus aureus infections). However I reaally enjoyed the gagging and horking sounds. Definitely priceless.