ACLS pretest

ERDoc

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, RL has thrown some real curveballs over the last year. I do have one question for those in the know. I have a friend who just found out she is taking her ACLS class tomorrow (don't ask, long story, not her fault). Are there any good websites for last minute studying/algorithm review?

Thanks.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, RL has thrown some real curveballs over the last year. I do have one question for those in the know. I have a friend who just found out she is taking her ACLS class tomorrow (don't ask, long story, not her fault). Are there any good websites for last minute studying/algorithm review?

Thanks.
I used this when I found out I'd have to get a 90% on my last class to get an instructor class...it's a pretty well laid out. https://acls-algorithms.com/

The pretest shouldn't be very hard.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Honestly, the stuff I missed the most on was in hospital stroke treatment info. There were a few on things that I just have no involvement with, I knew my end. Taking an extra moment for studying those will help.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
in hospital stroke treatment info.

The time frame and inclusion criteria for rTPA was the hardest for ACLS for me. It took just a bit of extra studying to remember it.

The test for ACLS in my opinion wasn't hard at all. I recall it being mostly BLS stuff and questions where the answers were obvious.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief

Thanks.

Was your friend given a password for access to AHA review material?

OP
OP
ERDoc

ERDoc

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks everyone. mgr22, I'm not sure if she was given a password.