We Remember Rob "AJ Hidell" Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Members have shared that EMTLife member Rob "AJ Hidell" Davis passed away after a battle with Lou Gehrig's disease.

Rob, one of EMTLife's most prolific posters, had a passion for emergency medicine and EMS.

We recognize his many contributions to our community, and ours thoughts are with his family and friends.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I was able to locate an online copy of Rob's obituary here.

ARLINGTON, TEXAS -- Robert Samuel Davis, 52, lost his battle with Lou Gehrig's disease, (ALS), Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011.

Rob was born March 17, 1959, the son of Thomas and Robbie Davis. He was employed as a photojournalist, police officer, firefighter, certified EMT, certified paramedic, nurse and certified respiratory therapist with several departments and hospitals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and surrounding cities throughout his career. He was a graduate of both the regional police and fire academies. Rob held a B.S. degree from Trinity College with a major in occupational health and safety. He held numerous certificates from health, police, fire and nursing training facilities. He continued his education throughout his life. He was a U.S. Air Force Veteran, and was discharged in 1978.

Read more.

Status
Not open for further replies.