The giggles

Rin

Forum Captain
Nothing cracks me up more than when a young female patient or family member can't contain their giggles over the 'handsome young hero' (my partner) that's helping them. They didn't giggle when I walked in. Don't I rate a few giggles? :rofl:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Rin, post a photo, well make potshots, er, suggestions...

Anjel

Forum Angel
Because you aren't a handsome young hero!? Lol and guys don't usually get giggly over a hot chick lol

Anjel

Forum Angel
OP
OP
Rin

Rin

Forum Captain
Hah! I wish guys would just giggle over me. Instead they lean toward creepy staring and asking for assistance with urinals. womp

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hah! I wish guys would just giggle over me. Instead they lean toward creepy staring and asking for assistance with urinals. womp

If I had a nickel for every time I heard "hey baby hold this".....

OP
OP
Rin

Rin

Forum Captain
And yet I've never ever had a female patient ask for a bed pan en route. I guess only males are afflicted with creep-bladder.

Lana

Forum Probie
I would just like to think that when a guy doesn't talk to me (or giggle, whatever) he is so flustered by my stunning <inner>beauty that he says nothing at all. :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
If I had a nickel for every time I've been propositioned by an elderly woman in my ambulance I'd have a boatload of nickels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
If I had a nickel for every time I've been propositioned by an elderly woman in my ambulance I'd have a boatload of nickels.

I think that it's usually kind of cute when the elderly guys flirt with me. Hey, if you want to blame your irregular heartbeat on my stunning beauty, I'll laugh and play along. When the younger guys try to flirt, it's often not so cute, and that gets the cool professionalism.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I think that it's usually kind of cute when the elderly guys flirt with me. Hey, if you want to blame your irregular heartbeat on my stunning beauty, I'll laugh and play along. When the younger guys try to flirt, it's often not so cute, and that gets the cool professionalism.

It's all fun and games until they get handsy or cross some lines with their comments. I've had to tell more than a few elderly women that they need to keep their hands to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lana

Forum Probie
Aw, gee... that's not nice. People should be nice. I like nice people. Oh well, by the time they call in they might be delirious or besides themselves sometimes. (But, I have had to have a chat with some people...and they backed off.) Besides people should be respectful to the youth, it always comes back to them.