1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.

Slim-Fit Mens EMS ("Tactical") Pants

Discussion in 'Ambulances and Equipment' started by EpiEMS, Sep 11, 2013.

1. EpiEMS

EpiEMS Active Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
    I've been doing some (fruitless) EMS pants searching looking for "slim-fit" or at least not-baggy men's EMS/"tactical"/"tacti-cool" pants. I'm a 30x30 and I find that the regular EMS pants are enormous on me! Anybody have any suggestions?
  2. Tigger

Tigger Dodges Pucks Community Leader

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
    I picked up some Propper pants at a uniform store that are less baggy than my other pairs of 5.11s, which all told aren't awful.
  3. Handsome Robb

Handsome Robb Youngin' Premium Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    I have 5.11 both Tac-lite and regular along with a pair of those Proppers and the Proppers seem baggier to me although they are a size bigger. I wish we could still get them though, ours have a reflective stripe and it definitely helps at night. The 5.11s are definitely more comfortable though.
  4. Tigger

Tigger Dodges Pucks Community Leader

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
    Hah we well we seem to be having the opposite experience. Guess that means Epi loses!
  5. socalmedic

socalmedic Mediocre at best

the 5.11 women's pants actually fit great. go ahead, make fun, but they fit like my jeans (Levi 527). I am a 32x30 and fit the size 6, you are probably the same.
  6. UKMEDICARABIA

UKMEDICARABIA New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    We get ours given to us...
  7. EpiEMS

EpiEMS Active Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
    How are the Tac-Lites? Slim-ish?