Patch Trade/Collecting

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
I have a small collection from my childhood, around 50 patches or so. I also started collecting 911 center/dispatcher patches this past year.

OP
OP
B

BadCowboy0716

Forum Probie
I have plenty of my patch to trade. Anyone want to trade one for one?

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
I have a Florida emt up for trade

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
Would gladly trade with anyone. Have a ton of department patches. PM me if interested

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
I've got PA EMT and PA Paramedic patches; but I've been looking for PA First Responder and PA Rescue patches for a while.

I'll see what I can do about both..

the DOH first responder wasn't a huge hit in my area. most just went through the American Red Cross First Responder course. now that they are requiring the PA DOH First responder Certification to be a Ambulance Attendant I see it becoming more popular.

nwhitney

Forum Captain
I got some Oregon EMT patches to trade and an agency patch as well.

EMedCounsel

Forum Probie
Have any of you guys seen a patch like this before?

A Firefighter gave me one of these patches on a recent business trip, and I thought it was pretty cool.

4d666e9c2bc54_194475n.jpg

BTown714

Forum Probie
Have any of you guys seen a patch like this before?

A Firefighter gave me one of these patches on a recent business trip, and I thought it was pretty cool.

4d666e9c2bc54_194475n.jpg

Believe it or not, I've actually seen that patch before. I just can't place where I've seen it. lol

EMedCounsel

Forum Probie
Believe it or not, I've actually seen that patch before. I just can't place where I've seen it. lol

Lol. I'm new to the patches and have begun collecting them for a volunteer/charity cause, so granted I don't really know what all is out there. Anyway I thought it was pretty cool when I got it. I'm sure some little kid will get a kick out of it.

MedicDean

Forum Ride Along
Patch/Badge Trade

As a new member to EMTLIFE, I cannot PM anyone, so I am posting this to share that I would also be interested in trading patches with others and have a few of my service patch available.

I also have a few of our cap/wallet badges available if anyone trades badges.

Let me know if your interested.

Canadian

Forum Crew Member
Just curious,

I'm starting to collect EMS patches. I'm just wondering...how do you all get your patches? Can you get them easily from your employer? Do they sit in a basket at your place of work, or do you take them off work shirts? When you go to other agencies, do you just make a donation and you can get one? It seems like they would be controlled a bit more.

So...how do you get your patches? :)

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Just curious,

I'm starting to collect EMS patches. I'm just wondering...how do you all get your patches? Can you get them easily from your employer? Do they sit in a basket at your place of work, or do you take them off work shirts? When you go to other agencies, do you just make a donation and you can get one? It seems like they would be controlled a bit more.

So...how do you get your patches? :)

you can buy them on ebay