New Basic, new career, new city, new state, new life.

YoungbloodEMS

Forum Probie
Hi all,
My name is Matt, and as the title said I'm starting fresh. I finished getting certified a few weeks ago and packed up and moved from New Orleans Louisiana to San Antonio Texas. If anyone here is in SA and would want to hang out not only would I love the chance to pick your brain but I also need to make some new acquaintances out here. Either way it's great to be here in Texas, I'm having a little trouble getting my TX state certs but I have already been hired by Acadian out here and I'm excited to get started! Any and all tips or well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
M

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm from SA also. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. Welcome to our lame, hot city... Lol

OP
OP
YoungbloodEMS

YoungbloodEMS

Forum Probie
Lame?! There are hills here! and the riverwalk! way cooler than nola. Also I couldn't see how to PM you. I don't have as many questions about EMS as I do how to ****ing meet people out here. I'm going crazy and I don't go to orientation till the 12th, and I can only go on the 12th if my TX state certs come in in time. If they aren't in by the 12th I have to wait till the end of the month and I'm going stir crazy in my apartment.

dutemplar

Forum Captain
You might not be able to PM until like your 5th forum post or so. I seem to remember something like that...

But hey, have fun and good luck!

LanceCorpsman

Forum Lieutenant
SA was a great place, great night life and bunch of Air Force chicks...The 6 months I was stationed there was the best time of my life