1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.

Medical Emergency Scenarios

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by TornWingedAngel1, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TornWingedAngel1

TornWingedAngel1 New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    What’s up everyone?

So I’m in a paramedic training course right now, and we’re going through out Medical Emergencies Module. Our practical for it is the beginning of September. So, with the study group I’m with, I suggested getting together and creating/looking up some medical emergency scenarios to practice through as a group for additional practice before the test.

I was just wondering if anyone here knew of any sites that just have scenarios we could use? (Including a chief complaint, vital signs, recommended treatments, and possibly diagnoses) Or, hell, if anyone has any real experiences or one they’ve made up.

I’ve only begun looking, so maybe when I do a google search I’ll find some, but you all know the life of a paramedic student, I’m sure. No room to breath. So making a post here right before work is a little bit quicker than looking to google. =P
  2. ffemt8978

ffemt8978 Forum Vice-Principal Community Leader

EMS Training:
    EMT-Intermediate
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.