1. Tired of seeing ads? Are they too distracting? Click here to register today and the ads go away. Oh yeah, and it's FREE too!
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.

MCI drill Cards

Discussion in 'Education and Training' started by ericcoch, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ericcoch

ericcoch New Member

I know that these are easy enough to make, but I am wondering if anyone has MCI training patient cards. Any form of these would be awesome. PDF, web site, .doc, etc. I just don't have the modivation to sit down and make a set of 50 to 75 of these.

So is there anybody out there, can anybody here me?
  2. redcrossemt

redcrossemt New Member

3. Jac [ITA]

Jac [ITA] New Member

I think he needs another kind of card.
    Something that simulate the patient conditions, for example "Pt #1: blunt force trauma to the head, HR 90, BP 160-90" "Pt #2: broken leg" and so on....

Am I right?
  4. redcrossemt

redcrossemt New Member

Ohhhh, patient sim cards. My bad.
  5. ericcoch

ericcoch New Member

found cards 50 for $12 that is the right price for me not to go gross eyed making them myself. found them as a seperate item on www.start-triage.com

thank you
  6. nmsharilou

nmsharilou New Member

I know this is an old discussion, but since I happened upon it while trying to find MCI scenario cards, and finally FOUND some, I thought I would post..if the link below doesn't work, it is from the CERT training PDF file, and not only does it have patient 'cards' but it has great scenarios, AAR and numerous other great tools for an MCI training (so you don't have to make stuff up!!):

Attached Files: