1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.

Best station boots

Discussion in 'Wanted!' started by lakersmedic, Jul 29, 2009.

1. lakersmedic

lakersmedic New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    Hey guys I am looking for the best station boot for the best price. I am looking to spend between 80-140 dollars. If anyone knows a good place to purchase them or to shop online let me know. Thanks.
  2. Dominion

Dominion New Member

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a station boot but I bought a pair of Bates with the inside zipper for about 80 bucks around 2 1/2 years ago. Still got em and they are still the most comfortable boot I've ever worn and in decent shape (aside from some discoloration on the toe).

I can't remember what exact model they were but they were the 8" variety I think.
  3. lakersmedic

lakersmedic New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    Thanks. Yeah I meant a boot with a side or front zipper 8" height. Bates, I will take a look, thanks.
  4. Tincanfireman

Tincanfireman Airfield Operations

EMS Training:
    EMT-Intermediate
    Try searching the forums for "boots"; there have been dozens (if not hundreds) of posts on this topic over the years.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  5. medic417

medic417 The Truth Provider

At the station I don't wear boots. I walk around in socks. Boots by the door. Step in and go.
  6. MMiz

MMiz I put the M in EMTLife Community Leader

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
  7. minneola24

minneola24 New Member

EMS Training:
    Student
  8. MMiz

MMiz I put the M in EMTLife Community Leader

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
  9. motomedic

motomedic New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    Slip on boots called RedBacks. most comfortable boot around. quick to put on. hold a polish. steel toe. Good Luck. Cheers!