1. Tired of seeing ads? Are they too distracting? Click here to register today and the ads go away. Oh yeah, and it's FREE too!
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.

AMR EVOC written

Discussion in 'EMS Talk' started by EMTelite, Aug 3, 2009.

1. EMTelite

EMTelite New Member

Hey guys I have my AMR EVOC written and Track test for tomorrow has anyone here taken the test and knows how I can prepare for the written portion of the test and maybe some tips for the track portion

Thanks
  2. medicdan

medicdan Active Member Premium Member

Take a look at the below link for information from the source-- including a practice test online.
    http://www.amr-evoc.com/

Also search for "EVOC" or "CEVO" on here for more reflections on the class.

Good luck, drive smoothly, and DONT CRASH!
  3. Linuss

Linuss New Member

Erm... they should be making you watch a (boring as hell) video, then setting up a cone course.

Nothing to it.
  4. Hockey

Hockey Quackers

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal about EVOC is. Easiest thing ever

Of course this is coming from somebody who has gotten in trouble the most regarding my driving.
  5. Hal9000

Hal9000 New Member

In name only.

The EVOC course is about driving emergency vehicles in name only. Cones and a quick stop? Hmmm...
  6. amberdt03

amberdt03 New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic

well you could do like one rookie did and hit somebody during his test..........needless to say he failed.
  7. Linuss

Linuss New Member

I also heard the stories of the new hire who backed into a lightpoll with the director of ops present...
  8. amberdt03

amberdt03 New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Paramedic
    yeah that happened to.